D6 Dice - Scratch & Dent Adoption Sets - 8 Colors Available
$ 5.00 USD
We have a handful of Factory 2nd dice that are looking for a new home! We think you would be a perfect fit for these little rough babies that still need love.
When you purchase these dice, you are agreeing that you are fully aware that these dice will arrive with scratches, dents, and signs of wear. They are all still perfectly balanced, just have surfaces flaws. These dice are not eligible for exchanges, returns, or refunds. They are being sold as is.
Whether you are rolling for your next RPG character, dealing out massive damage, getting your Warhammer Army into position, leading your team to victory in Warmachine or playing D6 systems like GURPs, these dice are THE BEST for all your tabletop gaming needs & wants!
- Each die is machined out of 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Each dice pip is drilled to a perfectly-calculated depth to ensure you have the most precise and perfectly balanced dice
- These Scratch & Dent Adoption dice have flaws, including but not limited to scratches, dents, chips, anodize wear
- Chamfered edges for increased randomization of rolls
- Each set comes with a microfiber carrying bag
- We do our best to ship orders within 1 business day if possible
- Orders are shipped by USPS with tracking numbers
- FREE shipping in USA for orders over $45
- FREE shipping to Canada for orders over $200
Gravity Dice are perfect for any table top RPG! Including Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Warhammer, Warmachine, and many more!
Upgrade every board game in your life like Monopoly, Yahtzee, Backgammon, Bunko, the list goes on. You will never turn back to regular plastic or cast metal dice!
I worry that any surface I roll on will be left with marks from the metal. They are otherwise literally perfect.
Despite being the scratch & dent option these dice look and feel amazing. Really nice weight and size for the aluminum dice.
Not even that scratched up, and they feel pretty good when rolling. Glad to have saved some dice from the trash heap.
To notice any issue with these dice despite them being from the scratch and dent. The gold look great but I think the red is better in person then you can see from the pictures.
The 1 side pip are drilled out deeper (to keep it balance) which has the net effect of looking darker. That's ok, it's kinda ominous!